Further Training for facilitators
We offer an artistic further training for coaches and trainers who guide others with their life questions, their aims and their karmic situation. We assume that a human being does not start with an entirely blank sheet in the beginning of life but continues working, during many lives, on the art painting that is ‘himself’.
Art is a perfect instrument to deepen this kind of work in a very efficient way. An image sometimes replaces a thousand words. The non-verbal communication often goes straight into the feelings and into the unconscious will. That’s what we want to use it for.
And art work will fill us with joy.
To learn this you do not need to be a trained artist. We reduce the artistic media to its basic principles so that it is accessible to everybody and easy to use.
Learning to to use visual art techniques to deepen the guidance of other people. To go there where verbal communication cannot go. This can be applied to karma work, biographical work, therapy and helping conversation.
We will mainly work with visual arts that will be practiced to:
- visualise inner processes
- express resistances
- work on transformation
- express what we really want.
We will also be working with movement, speech, drama, masks…
personal processes will provide the material we work with. In this way it will be an inner schooling that leads towards the development of practical skills.
- drawing and painting: with pastels, pencils, charcoal, water colours…
- 3-dimensional work: with clay, objects, installations…
- performance with the body and with objects…
- sound …
This is a further training for people that did the ‘Karma Praxis’ training or work with therapeutic, biographic and karmic questions. But it can be open to others that want to learn to know the practical karma work.
Contents of the training
The training consists of 4 times 4 days with the following content:
- Making contact with karmic themes via observation. Learning to know and to handle different materials and techniques.
- Methods and techniques to work with ‘doubles’ or ‘shadows’. Work with elemental forces.
- Finding ‘karmic causes’. The work with the astral.
- Transform old karma into new perspectives. Awaken ‘I’-forces.
Two main qualities will be practised during the whole training:
- learning to read art-works
- learning to dive into artistic processes.
Place / Dates / Costs
Dates: on demand
Costs: about 120 € / day
Place: The training can take place in your region if there are enough participants
Language: German / English
Facilitators: Jaak Hillen, May Oostvogels
Contact: Jaak Hillen, jaak(at)karmaart.net